• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help Id Apisto

mematrix

5 Year Member
:confused: Sorry to bother but I aquired 4 apistos at local auction. They were bagged under the name A.agassizii. When I got home they turned out not to be A.agassizii. 3 have since died not sure of reason but 4th is surviving well. I have taken pics of survivor. It looks kinda like A.sp Bigfoot but unsure. Here is the link to pics they are first 4 http://photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/ had trouble getting close ups it/he/she wouldn't stay still don't you hate that. Sincerely Curtis any help much appreciated :redface:

mematrix

5 Year Member
:)
_BaDgUy_ said:
Looks like A. sp. Rotpunkt/Redpoint to me.
:)
Thanks David thats 3 that have said A.sp.rotpunkt from 3 different sources. I just wish I knew how to tell which it is she or he now. Would like to get partner. That would make 5 spiecies I am keeping agassizii, cacatuoides, borellii, bitaeniata, and now rotpunkt along with dorsengera, anamola, ramirezi So far I'm in Dwarf Heaven. Thanks for the reply David like your fish room some day some day Lol. Sincerely Curtis :biggrin:

mematrix

5 Year Member
re to apistodave

apistodave said:
I got the fems how many you want???
:biggrin: I want 3 But can't afford them now. Finances are a shambles.LOL Sincerly Curtis PS I pluged You and your site apistogrammaidiots to a local fish store yesterday they're looking for apisto supplier The place is called The Fish Place here in Ft Worth Texas. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJM_Aquatics

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….