• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Singapore Zoo.

_BaDgUy_

5 Year Member
mervin said:
Hi all,

i just bought myself my 1st DSLR camera and decided to try it out at the Singapore Zoo.

Do pls excuse me for my poor pics cos i very new at this.
Poor pics?? Where?? You must have been watching other pics than yours, because yours are great!!

aspen

5 Year Member
>>'Do pls excuse me for my poor pics cos i very new at this.'

love the tiger. very nice and clear. it makes me want one, then i remembered he'd eat me in 3 gulps.

rick

mervin

5 Year Member
thank you all for your kind comments but after seeing pics in some photography sites......i rather not say that i have good shots.
hahahaha !!!!

hey rick, is it legal there over in Canada to keep exotic animals like a tiger ???
cos i have seen people having these great cats over in the US.

aspen

5 Year Member
i know some people do have different exotics as pets in the country, but i know they are banned in most cities. i think it is up to the local government.

rick

L

Levi

Wow, what a beautiful tiger! You don't see that in Belgium :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….