• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dwarf cichlids in Tucson

Glen Sexton

I am back I have been a member of this forum in the past but its been a while so I guess I got deleted for non use. I have been in the hobby since 1970 and belive me I have seen lots of changes in the fish that are avaibable not to mention the great filters and lighting systems we have now I keep 2 tanks 1 is a 40 gallion planted tnaks and I have several apistos as well as tetras plecos and cory cats. I also keep a tank of livebearers all I can say is its a kick back to when I first started in the hobby . I have been in Tucson for almost 8 yrs now and finding good Apistogrammas can be kind of hard but I can find them. I have been breeding in the past and hope again soon

Shanster

Welcome Back - where do you find your Apistogrammas in AZ? I am trying to find some... the only two stores in Flagstaff are Petsmart and Petco they aren't really the most ideal for finding healthy fish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenAmon

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….