• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from the Netherlands

BakerJay

Hello from the Netherlands,

Been in the hobby for about 17 years. Several different species of cichlids, Apisto's being the favorite though.

Currently have a pair of Panduro's in a Oase highline 400 together with a small group of Pseudomugil Furcatus.

Regards,
JB

Attachments

• IMG20240101172838.jpg
    IMG20240101172838.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61

BakerJay

Yes they do very well. They both have there own side and with enough places to hide. I might add some hardscape in the center if it is necessary to break up sight lines in the future.

The female is larger than the male and after some initial lip locking she is flicking her rear tail every ones in a while.

Why do you consider this an unusual scape for dwarf?

MacZ

Because it's very open and indeed lacking of sight breaks. I haven't seen that work often. The tank dimensions will be responsible for that. In a tank under 120cm this scape would cause mayhem.

anewbie

Because it's very open and indeed lacking of sight breaks. I haven't seen that work often. The tank dimensions will be responsible for that. In a tank under 120cm this scape would cause mayhem.
Well at least panduro is less polygamous behavior and if she accepts him it should be fine. Of course if she rejects him...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….