• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

You can select your choice of board style

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have enabled the option for you to choose the skin that you want to see when you veiw the forum. Go to your User CP, select edit options and go all the way to the bottom. You can choose the default skin (the old style) or the new one (black and gold). I am still looking for another option, but at least those of you who find the black and gold skin hard to read no longer have to deal with it.

ed seeley

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks for doing this Ted, Then everyone can pick the one they like!

I've got the black one on BTW, I've got used to it and personally really prefer it to the old one. :)

Eric C.

5 Year Member
Wow that is cool that you give that option. You are a great people pleasing admin. If it were my board I would have told the crybabies to get some glasses. :biggrin:

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I have no problem letting people choose the skin they want. The only reason it took this long to provide teh option was that I did nto know how to turn it on.

I did get a banner system working though! WOO HOO! ... and my tech support (wife) had no role in getting it done!:biggrin:

STOKER

5 Year Member
Thanks Ted
That makes it a lot better for the CRYBABIES that use the forum , even though some of use my not need glasses it makes reading the posts a lot more easy.

Best MIKE :wink:

Eric C.

5 Year Member
Thanks Ted
That makes it a lot better for the CRYBABIES that use the forum , even though some of use my not need glasses it makes reading the posts a lot more easy.

Best MIKE :wink:

STOKER,

I was only joking. No hard feelings, eh? :biggrin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….