• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yellow male cacatuoides

fredmir1

5 Year Member
Hi

I did see very nice 2 male cacatuoides at the LFS the other day

The body were a very nice golden ,yellow colour.

Just a little bit of red on the tail

Was thinking of buying them and breeding them with my female triple red or Orange Flash
Like some feed back on this Idea

Thanks

George

smileandnod

5 Year Member
They sound more like females than males to me :wink:

My female is bright yellow, and has some red markings in both the tail and dorsal fins.

Ian.

Nain

5 Year Member
Yellow Male Cacatoides

Two weeks ago at the LFS (Aquarius, Montreal) I saw a single male cacatoides. It was pale white with black speckles all over the body. It had no red markings at all in the fins, just whitish with the black speckles. The fish was in excellent health.

apisto85

5 Year Member
I wish fish like thet would be brought tgo finland. raising fish like that and crossing them whit the more colorful fish might be more interesting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….