• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Asia Wtb: apistos in Australia

Noddy65

5 Year Member
as the post says I'm after some Apistos in Australia....would prefer Sydney or someone who can ship.

thanks

Mike

deliriouz

Its a constant battle trying to get good apistos down here in Aus. Not many local breeders are bothered with them.

I've shipped a few apistos from Holger at http://www.secondnatureaquariums.com.au/ . If you are heading that way (Orange), drop in the shop.

I have also placed orders from Aquarium Industries/Bay Fish thru my LFS.

Check out http://www.shrimplovers.com.au/shop/live-nano-fish . Not ordered thru them yet, but prices seem reasonable.

Noddy65

5 Year Member
Thanks
Ive also been pointed to Newlife Aquarium in Melbourne...its funny that I live in Sydney (biggest population) but have to go elsewhere to try and get apistogrammas :)

Bill82

I have cacatuoides triple red available at the moment and raising some mendezi still a while for the mendezie I live in western sydney

greenee

I have cacatuoides triple red available at the moment and raising some mendezi still a while for the mendezie I live in western sydney
hi I would be interested in same mendezie when thay get older I have lots of apistos growing cheers Darren

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….