• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's hot!

Liquid

5 Year Member
Just a poll on What's hot in the your area now, and what's your all time favourite apistos.

Recent new imports in singapore are really driving apistos fanatics nuts, first it's fresa and now wilhelmis... myself included :lol:

....and lastly, any new addition to apistos discovered lately? 8O

M

moscowblue

hi, i'm also from singapore, just wondering do you know where can i find A. Bitaeniata?

cheers

Liquid

5 Year Member
Hi moscowblue--
What do you have at the moment?

Far East at Simon Road still have some marine blue and mamuri var. alternatively Gan's at LCK have them(funny codenames written on the tanks "fear" and "red" kekeke...)

Eco will have some shipment in a few weeks time but you will have to check with them if they are bringing in bits. :)

farm41

5 Year Member
My latest fish is A. sp. Miua. They are finally out and showing off lately, quite nice too. I know that this species is not popular or present very much in the hobby though.

A. elizabethea is on my wish list

mervin

5 Year Member
farm41 said:
My latest fish is A. sp. Miua. They are finally out and showing off lately, quite nice too. I know that this species is not popular or present very much in the hobby though.

A. elizabethea is on my wish list

Hi Mat,
sp. Miua is highly sought after apisto in SIngapore !!!
Unforunately mine died withine a week.......

my lastest one is a A.Elizabethea that was "hand carried" from HongKong a few days ago.
:lol:

mervin

5 Year Member
don't know the street name because someone bought them for me.
the fishes are from AH FOONG.

He is rather "big" in HK for apistos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….