• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

USA Apistogramma Iniridae F0 Colombia For Sale/Trade

Rowdy Hotel

Purchased a group of young wild caught fish, would like to trade for others I don't have. I have 2 young probable pairs, there is 1 definite male, 1 probable male, and 2 probable females. I am interested in just about any apistos or other dwarf cichlids except fancy hobby strains (double reds, etc). Wild strains preferred. I live in Boston and can ship these anywhere in the USA.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Tank raised/spawned(or bred) wild type...hobbiests often call the direct offspring from wild fish F1 to label the first generation of fish who's parents were removed from the wild. Offspring from F1 fish are then called F2 and so on.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
LOL...doesn't matter what you call them as long as the message gets across.

I have some adult wild caught angels from Peru for sale but I don't need the iniridae as I have wild comes coming in this week. Great sailfin Apisto though so hopefully someone can take you up on the trade.

Rowdy Hotel

Will you have other wild apistos coming in as well?

The Apistogramma iniridae are actually very bold little fish in my experience. I have them in a tank with some wild rams and the rams always hide when someone walks past but the iniridae stay put or come up top for some food.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJM_Aquatics

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….