• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pleased to meet you all!

aquariumhobbyist

Hello everyone! Glad to be a member on this site, finally! (Long story.)

I guess a couple of tank introductions are in order and I will do so promptly if the proper section is available on the forum.

For now, allow me to list the species I keep that are from the dwarf cichlid famliy: Mikrogeophagus ramirezi (single male), M. altispinosa (2 males in same tank as the ramirezi, 1 pair and another female in a separate tank), Apistogramma sp. Steel Blue (juvenile, gender unkown), Pelvicachromis taeniatus "Nigerian Red" (male- lost the female of the pair due to stress from transport just yesterday).

In addition to these, I also keep an angel fish, P. scalare, corydoras aeneus, ancistrus cf. cirrhosus, a school of Paracheirodon innesi, countless guppies and Betta splendens males and females. (Note: they are not all in the same tank for obvious reasons.)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyzhCrord

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….