• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Per. You are absolutely right. The maronis go great with

ancientaquarist

5 Year Member
apisto. standachneri. Now where do I get steindachneri??

Again I ask the whole group where can I find the xanthistic form of Etropolus maculatus. I can't even find the natural form!

cootwarm

5 Year Member
Hi Michael B.,

ApistoDave(Dave Soares) is currently selling small young (3/4") adult steindachneri on AquaBid. I think he told me they were F1 generation. He ships from Oregon. I've ordered from him in the past and all the fish arrived healthy, alert and they quickly settled into their new tanks. These fish were shipped all the way across country to Vermont and they were in better condition than some I brought home from a LFS.

Michael C.

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
Ancient dude I have a bunch of Steindachneri and would be happy to send you some they bet fairly large for an apisto and could handle the tank mates.

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
contact me today either call again or E-mail me at [email protected] I cant return long distance phone calls--if I did my bill would break me--yesterday alone I had 4 requests, I once had a guy from Hong Kong ask me to call him back!

ancientaquarist

5 Year Member
Michael C. cootwarm THANKS!

Michael and All- Had a wonderful response to my inquiry RE: steindachneri from "cootwarm" in VT. He endorsed Dave Soares in Sisters OR and told me he had A. steindachneri for sale. Since they were gorgeous in association with C. maroni I am ordering a male and two females. He (apistoDave) can be reached at (541) 549-9350.

Now, please, someone-the xanthistic form of Etroplus maculatus "Orange Chromide"-one of our very few Asian cichlids and almost a dwarf. TIA.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….