• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Open House (and fishroom)!!!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I’m having an open house the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. Email or PM me for the address (just a few mintutes north of downtown Milwaukee, WI) if you would like to come. I’ll post more details here soon but I’ll have a ton of new and used aquarium supplies for sale-everthing from tanks, tops, lights, and stands to rock, driftwood, gravel, food, heaters, filters, filter pads and of course FISH!!! Lot’s of specials and one time pricing for this event. I hope to see you here!

(I'm still working on the drink and snack list...fish and chips maybe :rolleyes:)

Even if you aren't in the market for any fish or fish related goods come on over and hang out with some fish geeks. It just might be better then spending the day at home with the realtives or fighting the crowds at the stores!

Jeff

Anubias Design

Staff member
5 Year Member
If you've never been to Jeff's and can make it to his open house, you should definitely go. Jeff has one of the most impressive fish collections I've ever seen. If I weren't 800 or so miles away, I'd go!
Mark

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
But Mark.... he has rded flint gravel! You have driven that far for red flint gravel before. Have you used it all up? :tongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….