• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my fish world : Betta channoides

apistoworld(HK)

5 Year Member
Betta channoides

post-6183-1138283931.jpg

Apisto ranch

5 Year Member
I have female!!!!!!!!!! Let talk she needs a good man. Has for about 6 months. Male dyied in transporter hands and she shipped the female. Told me she'd get me another male. But never has.

retro_gk

5 Year Member
Apisto ranch said:
I have female!!!!!!!!!! Let talk she needs a good man. Has for about 6 months. Male dyied in transporter hands and she shipped the female. Told me she'd get me another male. But never has.

I'm in the opposite boat... received a pair Friday with dead female... interested in working something out?

Best way to contact me is email... [email protected]

Apisto ranch

5 Year Member
Sorry been so long scnts i posted this almost for got about it. LOL I'm putting her up for sell really soon. I can't get a replacement male. So she's doing me no good but looking pretty as ever. Plus needing the tank space.

faewyn

5 Year Member
Gorgeous male!

I keep and breed B. channoides here in Australia. I recieved a pair in late July 2005 and the first batch of fry was 26-28 of them. I got a 50/50 sex ratio. Pity you weren't here, I have 5-6 pairs in my tanks!

What happend to the female? Do you still have her?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….