• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Marineland Stealth Pro Heater Recall

Hmoobthor

I am posting same as my other post on other forums.

If you haven't heard about the recall the read and act ASAP.

i receive an email from Petsmart concerning Marineland who have issue a recall on their Stealth Pro 100, 200, and 250 watt heater.

If you have any of the product mention, please stop using it and return it to Petsmart or the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Problem: There was numerous complains about tank EXPLOSION with this heater and overheat which result in death of your fish.

Please don't take any risk!! I have mine for well over 6 month and ain't taking any risk for I invest alot in my tank.

All the Stealth Pro version has been taken off the shelve. If other retail are not aware of this..please don't buy them and inform them instead.

Again it has been confirm!!

This only effect the Stealth Pro version mention above. If you have the visi-therm, you are still good to go. If you have any question or concern, please call marineland customer service.

I have return mine this late Saturday and got a Aqueon and is working very good atm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….