• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If i could!

T

trouble32

If i could figure out how to post i have pics of my fish.Everytime i try it fails..Its me yes but could you give me directions please!

Apistt_ed

Hello, There are many ways you can post pictures on sites like apistogramma.com but the way I believe everyone uses is that they already have the pictures loaded up to any other site and then link the picture as a (1.) www. (the name of the actual address of the picture) or you can also use an "html" which will load the picture when someone clicks onto the site. these will be the pictures that load automatically when you click on the posted pictures part of the forum. For the sake of ease I'd use links. you will have to also have the picture already existing as uploaded on a site. I usually use www.uploadimages.net where you can load any image you'd like, so long as they aren't too large and take too much memory. once you've uploaded the image to the www.uploadimages.net or any other site you can do so from your computer itself, copy and paste the address of the picture and to enter it into a forum.

**REMEMBER that the (1) that I mentioned up above can also be achieved without the use of an "html code". You can simply just type in the address of the picture after you've uploaded it onto uploadimages.net onto any message part of a forum and it will appear underlined and blue and the visitors will have the option to click on that to have the picture link and load. this makes for faster loads of topics for dialup users.

and then an example of the link instead of the html code used is. (1):

http://www.uploadimages.net/images/543416agM7.JPG

hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….