• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Here They Come

mematrix

5 Year Member
:biggrin: Well got the Email my fish are in the mail. They were shipped today and will be here wed. Wanted to tell everybody thanks for their inputs and help. On the info post they were very helpful. Will post pics of my new famaly members on my village photos link. Again thanks for the help. Oh by the way I scored a new 20 gal sat compleat wth std and all the accesories for $36 used. So now I got a tank for all mt dwarfs also gave my girlfriend my kribs. Less than 12 hrs probely wont sleep LOL. Sincerely Curtis :eek: :)

scott

5 Year Member
i get the same way when i have a big order coming in. i hope everyone makes the trip ok. looking forward to seeing some pics. btw those are some beautiful rams.

mematrix

5 Year Member
Re to Scott

scott said:
i get the same way when i have a big order coming in. i hope everyone makes the trip ok. looking forward to seeing some pics. btw those are some beautiful rams.
:biggrin: Thanks Scott. I am so wound up been waiting for a wk and a half. Had to wait for the check to clear It cleared thur but he dosen't ship on fri sat. Really sucks but what can you do. I found an awesome piece of african drift/bogwood but couldn't afford it at time hoping it is still there when I get paid $27 for it. Looks like a root knothole combination 5-6 fingers comming off and a hole going through length to center of fingers. I guess it looks like a hand with a hole through arm to hand if I get it will post pick haven't seen anything like it anywhere. Thanks for comment on rams they have done me so good. well G2G Sincerely Curtis :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….