• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hanna Instruments Dissolved Oxygen meter promotion

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
:)

Hanna is running a promotion on their model number HI 9142 Dissolved Oxygen Meter. I really cannot think of a lot of aquarium uses for this meter, unless you are keeping a warm tank with little water movement and injecting CO2. However, the promotion they are running is pretty awesome.

The meter has a suggested retail of $425. With the purchase of the meter Hanna Instruments is including a Combo pH/EC/TDS/temp meter at NO EXTRA COST. That is a $130 value... 8O The oxygen meter will also come with a hard carrying case ($30 value). All total, Hanna is offering $585 worth of equipment for $425.

If you have a need for a top of the line portable dissolved oxygen meter for any reason, be it work, lab or hobby, this is a heck of a deal.

The oxygen meter has the following specs:

- 0.0 to 19.99 mg/L range
- 0.1 mg/L resolution
- +/- 1.5% F.S accuracy
- manual 1 or 2 points (zero and slope) calibration
- automatic temperature compensation
- apprx. 550 hours continuous use battery life
- dimensions are 196x80x60 mm
- weight is 425 g
- waterproof
- supplied with a 4 meter cable for the probe (10 & 20m cables are available)
- probe has a conic shape, and can be used in BOD5 measurements

We can do a little better than $425!!!! I am not going to stock these meters for the store. However, if you want that package deal I will order it for you the next time I do an order from Hanna. We can bring the total cost down to $400 for forum members.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….