• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got my tank set up today.

Cavedweller

Well I got my tank set up today, its filtered with a sponge filter for 50 gallons and its a 20 gallon tank. Substrate is flouriachim and another plant based one for live plants. I have a heater again bigger then the gallonage I have. I plan on letting it run for a week them adding some Zebra danios to cycle it. Test the water once a week until the levels read well in 2 months or so submit an order for the Apistogramma and take back the danios when they arrive. Oh yeah and add a good light and some Anubia and java moss and spawning caves with driftwood.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timothygaw

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….