• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

editing posts

aspen

5 Year Member
hey guys, i notice that in the lounge, you cannot edit your posts. is there any way that this can be changed? i am a bit of a stickler about spelling, and would like the ability to make my posts more readable, if i don't like what i see posted. wanna think about it?

tia, rick

aspen

5 Year Member
i posted that, then saw my spelling mistake. 'canot edit your posts'. eesshhh!

rick

(never mind- it is fixed- thanks gary)

ricky

5 Year Member
Hello folks,
I will let Gary know. Hopefully this issue will be resolved shortly.

Best Regards,
Ricky

Neil

ricky,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Hey rick, I see a problem brought you out of lurking mode to post!

Ricky is one of the owners of Ventana Web Solutions, that hosts this forum and Apistogramma.com. 8) He is also a fellow employee at my work. I have heard him mention that he views the forum fairly regularly and is actually thinking of setting up a Dwarf Cichlid tank himself. We must be doing our job! :D

aspen,
I, too, will talk to Gary about fixing this problem, although I am not sure what it is because my post editing function works. But then again I am a moderator in the Lounge. Is it that there is no EDIT button to click on?

aspen

5 Year Member
here's what i have at the bottom of the lounge:

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

here's what i have at the bottom of the others:

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

rick

ricky, you NEED a dwarf cichlid tank. they are cheap and interesting fish. heck, there are whole forums dedicated to them. (1 good one anyway.)

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
To edit or not to edit?

:roll: somehow I overlooked changing the permissions on the lounge, any registered user should now be able to edit. :wink:

Gary

ricky

5 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome Neil!

I will be looking into a tank in the near future...interesting stuff I must admit.

It looks like Gary has fixed the problem.

Best Regards,
Ricky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….