• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cold water

yashua

5 Year Member
i have a 60g planted tank in my front room with a pair of kribs and family,4 rasboros,bumblebee goby,pleco.my temp was a steady 78 but i had to move heater and thought room temp would be alright.my tank is at 66.3.is this bad ?the fish have slowed down alot,but are still eating,but colors are fading. whats the lowest they can stand?what other changes will i encounter with temp changes.thanks

fishgeek

being polikotherms you will be lowering the fish's immune system

infections will have more opportunity
ich springs readily to mind , most opportunsits will be more prevalent

get yourself another heater

andrew

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….