• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Breitbinden fry!

Randall

5 Year Member
Your Fry

Good going, Rich!

Breitbinden is a gorgeous fish. Enjoy them.

Please don't let your breeding success interfere with time spent finishing your A. sp. "Maulbruter" article :wink: I fully expect to read it in the next "Apisto-Gram" issue and, to that end, am waiting with great anticipation :)

Congrats!

Randall Kohn

francis

5 Year Member
Richgrenfell said:
27 of em' to be exact! just started free swimming today! Gonna let em pick off the java moss for tonight, and start bbs tomorrow!!!

Rich

Hi Rich,

What are your water parameter?I have no luck with them so far.TIA.

Andrew C

5 Year Member
Congratulations Rich.

I fully expect to read it in the next "Apisto-Gram" issue and, to that end, am waiting with great anticipation

Sorry to but in on your good news, but i was wondering what the "Apisto-Gram issue" is, and if it is possible to subscribe to it.

Andrew C.

Bissot_J

5 Year Member
Andrew C said:
Congratulations Rich.

I fully expect to read it in the next "Apisto-Gram" issue and, to that end, am waiting with great anticipation

Sorry to but in on your good news, but i was wondering what the "Apisto-Gram issue" is, and if it is possible to subscribe to it.

Andrew C.
it is ASG Journal
and if i understand clearly , you have to be member of ASG (Apistogramma Study group) to receive it.

the site : http://www.apisto.com

Richgrenfell

5 Year Member
For some reason or the other, i lost the fry! I have another batch of eggs though so we will see what happens this time. My water parameters, are Ph 6.6 - 6.8 with 6 degrees GH. I never did get a KH reading. The temp is 78 degrees.

Rich

francis

5 Year Member
Thanks Rich for the info.Hopefully will have good news soon.

Sad to hear that you have lost the fries. :(

cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….