• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

90g and a 20 Long for sale

Z400

Ive got 2 aquariums which include 95% of everything they need in order to be ready to be set up.

Have got a 90 gallon aquarium by AGA with Oak trim.
It is complete other then gravel/substrate.
Im asking $280 for it with all of the equipment needed for it.

What is included,
1 Marinelane Emperor 400 HOB filter with filter media, for $15 i will include a second Emperor 400 filter
Brand new Marineland 250w Stealth Pro heater
Dual Bulb T8 light, for $45 i will throw in a T5NO Coralife Fixture with spare bulb
Im including a Pine Stand with the deal as well that has a matching canopy.
Ive got glass tops, one side is missing the front half, these are included.
If you need an air pump i will include one for free, i also have a background for this aquarium i will throw in
for free.
The aquarium is scratched up, nothing more then what a used aquarium would have IMO, the aquarium is about 3-4 years old.
I bought this aquarium brand new and it was a well established planted aquairum. Asking $240 cash, can deliver

Next up is a 20g Long that is brand new with black trim.
The Aquarium is an Aqueon model, comes with brand new Aqueon glass tops.
This aquarium has never seen water. Comes with a 25w Marineland Stealth Pro heater
a couple of decorations, a brand new Marinelane Penguin 100 HOB filter with filter media.
I am also including a 24" Hagen Glo Single Bulb T5HO fixture.
I made the stand out of 2x6, and 2x4's and a couple pieces of plywood. Stand does not have
a finish on it, a can of black spray paint would match it to the aquarium perfectly.
Only thing this Aquarium needs is gravel/substrate. I have some course sand or Flourite for
growing plants, the Sand i can include for free if you want it, the Fluorite will be $25
Asking $75 for this set up and can deliver it as well.

Will do a package deal for both aquariums.

Ive got driftwood and 2 DIY PVC CO2 reactors for sale as well.

Just let me know by emailing me if you are interested.
Thanks a bunch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….