• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild Apistogramma Order

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Assorted agasizzi pictures:

blue.jpg

Dinner
dinner.jpg

female
femae.jpg

red tail
redtail.jpg

another red tail
redblue.jpg

straight.jpg

animalmgc

5 Year Member
understandable after all it is mommies day.After all my wifees a bit mad cause I spent alot of time preping the fishroom for hopefully new arrivals.But my dillema is wether to take the Apache or the Pebas.Which would you take and why

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
understandable after all it is mommies day.After all my wifees a bit mad cause I spent alot of time preping the fishroom for hopefully new arrivals.But my dillema is wether to take the Apache or the Pebas.Which would you take and why

Hmmm...

I think I'd go with the sp. pebas because I've spawned sp. apache before. Both fish are in the regani group and are similiar in over all body/fin structure ad color. The sp. apache has the nicely colored face (which sp. pebas has to a lesser extent) and sp. pebas has a little more color in the tail.

Truelly a toss up! Sorry.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Most of the orders shipped out yesterday. Two more are going out today. I'm waiting to get final #'s and species from two people and once I have that info I'll post what species I have remaining to sell. (1 or 2 have sold out already)

So if you are pondering ordering something let me know ASAP.

And those of you that ordered please feel free to post feedback about the order under the "comments" section at www.aquaticclarity.com

Thanks,
Jeff

animalmgc

5 Year Member
Jeff just to let everyone know GREAT PACKAGing and the fish are GORGEOues ecspecially the aggie male although he isn't as fiesty as the others but we'll see what happens.As soon as they settle in I' post some pics

animalmgc

5 Year Member
Happy t5o announce that the male that at one point was lying on his side has semed to recover and is even checking the ladiies out.But Jeff thats one pertty male you picked thanx bud

grumpy55

5 Year Member
Jeff,

You done gooood !
Beautiful Aggies.
Wish there more larger ones, but thyey all look great.
One "minor" problem, the big male had essentially NO water in the bag, but he was floppin' around like crazy !
He looks great, now !

Thanks,
Larry Kean (grumpy55)

animalmgc

5 Year Member
I had the same prob with a couple of the fish too where the water level was low.But all survivors and the aggies and apaches have lost thier skiddishness and allow you to walk into the room and watch them

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I'm glad everyone is enjoying there new fish! Thanks for the orders.

Sorry about the several leaker bags. I pack the bags with very little water to keep the shipping costs down but it souds like I had a few bad bags in the mix.

animalmgc

5 Year Member
12 fish and al were fiesty when I recieved them Jeff you did good but it might be sometning to look at in the future.And that aggie male is sooooooooooo cool when he displsys already chsing the girls around the playground

animalmgc

5 Year Member
happy to report the last day or 2 alot of action in the aggie aquarium and from what it seems I won't be surprised to see a spawn in 4 days.The female is DEFINETLY showing her gold brood color off

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….