• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild Apistogramma Order

animalmgc

5 Year Member
well obviously 2 m would be Great but you can only do whats humanly poss if they are that young but who knows we still have at least a week oh and have seen lots of pics of baenschis but was just interested in these ones

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The fish are all doing well! I hope to be able to take some more pictures of everybody today and get them posted later on.

It looks like shipping out Monday and Tuesday of next week will be possible.

Jeff

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
sp. apache/masken
apache.jpg

baenschi male
baenschisponge.jpg

baenschi male
baenschifull.jpg

baenschi female
baenschifemale.jpg

sp. pebas (dolly) (with lots of debre in the water)
pebasdolly.jpg

bitaeniata
bitaneata.jpg

norberti
norberti.jpg

sp. black chin
blackchinlg.jpg

sp. black chin
blackchin.jpg

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Recap on pricing and species:

agassizii 6/$45
sp. apache 6/$50
baenschi 6/$60
bitaeniata 6/$45 (lowered as the original pricing was for the orange form)
cactouides 6/$45
sp. pebas "dolly" 6/$60
sp. black chin 6/$60
norberti 6/$50

animalmgc

5 Year Member
so I'm taking it as no news is good news meaning they're all still doing good and is it poss to get some more pics of the Pebas dolly

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
so I'm taking it as no news is good news meaning they're all still doing good and is it poss to get some more pics of the Pebas dolly

Everything is good, VERY good. Ship out next week (assuming the weather is fine) will be a go.

I'm working on more pictures. The sp. pebas (dolly) and sp. apache are in bottom tanks that are under lit making it really hard to get good pictures of them. I'll add some lights and get some shotts up soon though.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I did manage to get some nice pictures of the cacatouides though. These guys are incrediable and very photogenic (just add worms :) )

"grey" male (subdominant to the big colored guys)
grey.jpg

subdominant male with red caudal spot
reddot.jpg

big "brown" male
brown.jpg

another shot of the big "brown" male
bigguy.jpg

yes, there are females in the tank
female.jpg

hot shot (staright up dorsal spikes)
straightup.jpg

another hot shot shot (not the biggest male but the brightest)
allfin.jpg

This tank is so much fun to watch right now. 3 or 4 males will all be flared at the same time along with a few young males and the females also getting into their "aggresive" stances. It's like watching tiny dragons size each other up for a fight!

animalmgc

5 Year Member
I'd have to admit those are some lovely Caucs if I didn't have so many right now I'd take some.But I like your idea of waiting till the weather is acceptable there is no hurry because the end result is healthy fish.And in the end I might take one of those male caucs

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Do you have any of these still available?
Apache
Black chin
Norbert

I have some of all three avaliable yet. I'll post pictures of the norberti and black chin later tonight. I have a few bad shots of the apache I can put up as well. Hopefully good shots of the apache and pebas are in the near future...

scokaw

I have some of all three avaliable yet. I'll post pictures of the norberti and black chin later tonight. I have a few bad shots of the apache I can put up as well. Hopefully good shots of the apache and pebas are in the near future...

Great, how do I place an order?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Great, how do I place an order?

Send me a PM or e-mail with what fish and how many of each fish you would like and your zip code so I can get you a shipping quote. Then if everything is to your likeing payment through paypal can be made and I'll ship the fish out to you.

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….