• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

whats on my ram?

mrmike

5 Year Member
I have noticed a whiteish spot on the forehead of my male ram. Now it looks sunken in like a peice fell out of the middle, kinda. Also on his side upper back it looks like some of his scales are missing or something. Its been like a week since i noticed it, and the spot/hole looks worse. :confused: I'll try to post a pic or two.

mrmike

5 Year Member
here is a pic. This site is weird i cannot post any pics, i had to make them so small to upload....

mrmike

5 Year Member
sorry for such a small pic. It will not let me post any big pics. It says over file limit size. Its a 72g recently setup. 4 baby angels, pair small rams, pair small a. cauctiodes<sp?, 3 corys. Planning on keeping only a pair of angels eventually. Tank is cycled. Am-0, ni-0, na-10. The lastest addition the apistos, the male chases the ram always. Tank is planted. I thought it was maybe hole in the head or a bacteria or parasite? I had a few neons before, now there out, they were snacks. But thought i noticed one of them on their upper back like a section of its scales were missing, thought someone took a bite of him, he later died. Thats about it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodsAquatics

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….