• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What "I" did this week

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Not exactly fish related yet...

Family-Hospital.jpg

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone! Nathan is doing great. His big siser is the one having the adjustment issues to having to share mom and dad.

Janos, I would need 5 for BAP. I've only got 2 (with no plans for 5). Although having to turn in the 5 for aucion to get the BAP points might be tempting! :eek:

Mike, no, you're right Kerri did the work. That's why I said 'what "I" did this week'. I was there, but I did have the easy part. If he roles are reversed I don't think I would have any kids!

Jeff

Rolo

5 Year Member
Wow! Congratulations from me, too!

Now you have to change nappies instead of water...

What about the breeding parameters and could you tell us something about the courtship behavior of the female? :wink:

Just kidding... I wish you a lot of fun with your "larvae".

best regards,
Rolo

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks Rolo. I can tell you special water perameters may be needed to induce spawning (ie. the fluids of fermented grains and/or fruits) :biggrin: I was unable to film the actual spawning but if it ever occurs again I will attempt to. :eek: (O.K. not really).

Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewShNN

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….