• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need help!

Boyd's Aquariums

Can someone plz help me identify what these white nest looking things are collecting in my shrimp and fry tank? At first I was thinking they were water flea nests but the fry ate the mall and they never seem to go away and there are more and more each week.
20240304_211127.jpg

Boyd's Aquariums

No, they almost look like snail eggs but WAY smaller balls in the nest looking thing. I can't figure it out for nothing.

MacZ

To be frank: We have some knowledgable people here on the forum, but I think our common special interest (within the special interest of aquariums) is focused on the fish. So unless by chance somebody does exactly know what this is most of us here will have to guess.

PolskaPisto

Some type of snail egg, smaller than pond snails.
As the fry grow, I'd imagine they would outpace the egg layers.

Easy protein for the fry!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AND

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….