• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Seachem's Flourish Excell

Orchid

5 Year Member
Does anyone know if Seachem's Flourish Excell really does what it is advertised to do? Does it really add CO2 to the water for the plants? This sounds to good to be true. But, the Flourish products are a good line, so I wonder.

farm41

5 Year Member
The few things I have read about it are good, but the bad thing is beware and do not exceed dosage, many fish have died by either mistake or trying to get plants to grow a little faster.

It does cost much more than pressurized co2 in the long run.

Graham

5 Year Member
FWIW, I've used it in the past and have had good results, though not as good as with CO2. It's some weird organic compound that plants can derive carbon from, so it's not actually CO2. I don't think it's very practical on tanks much larger than 40 gallons...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….