• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for Apistogramma

Ladybugzcrunch

5 Year Member
Hello,

I am looking for a pair of Apistogramma borellii (Not steel blue hybrid) and a trio of Apistogramma cacatuoides (Triple red or orange flash). I would love to find a local breeder in SW Florida as I think pickups do better than shipped. But send me a message if you have all five fish available for shipping. (Breeders only please, no middle man LFS).

jacksonp

I have a pair of Super Red Cacautoides, beautiful fish not overly fussy I feed them on live, frozen and dry foods and tap water ph seems to be fine for these guys too. Im not sure how they get on with other fish though as I keep mine in a 2ft tank by them selves.
Hope that is of some help.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….