• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from the Southern California high desert!

Hawkrod

I was heavily into fish 30 years ago but life got in the way and I have not had any fish for about 10 years now. I still have all of my equipment and tanks and have recently gotten the bug through some groups on Facebook. I have always specialized in South Americans with a preference for dwarf cichlids but I also love discus, angels and severums. I have a really strong preference for "natural" fish and prefer tanks that represent a slice of reality. Other than livebearers and goldfish, I never got into fish that did not look like their wild brethren. Just my personal choice and I don't dislike what others raise it is just not for me. Thanks for letting me join, now let the games begin!

Welcome!
another west coast U.S. member! When are you planning on setting up any tanks again? Think about joining a local fish club as it's a real money saver and can access you to fish you wouldn't find in any Pet stores! There are discounts from sponsors as well.
I had stepped out of the hobby since the 80's and now cannot believe what fishes are in circulation now in modern times.
Have fun...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodsAquatics

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….