• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dwarf cichlids delivery to Greece...?

E

Emmanuela

Hello all
I am from Greece and resently i set up my first dwarf cichlid tank. I've got inside a couple of Apistogramma cacatuoeides (dopel rot) which have made their fry 3 days ago. I have to admit that it is amazing to watch their behaviour and the way they breeb their fry. :lol: :lol: :p
I want to get more of these amazing cichlids in my tank, but me living in Greece its a problem to find wild caughted dwarfs so i would like to ask of any American or international site which would ship the fish to Greece or if someone in this forum can help me, by shiping the fish to Greece.

I would really appreciate any kind of help!! :)
Thank you in advance
Emmanuela

this forum is really interesting and i am glad that i found it ! :lol:

Neil

Emmanuela,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Hi Emmanuela! How's things in Greece? I haven't talked to anyone from Greece that keeps Dwarf Cichlids before you. But I am sure there are others though.

I have to admit that it is amazing to watch their behaviour and the way they breeb their fry.

Wait until you see the things that they do when the fry are free-swimming!! It is pretty amazing.

living in Greece its a problem to find wild caughted dwarfs so i would like to ask of any American or international site which would ship the fish to Greece

I would try www.belowwater.com. He has a ton of nice wild-caught fish and I am sure that he ships pretty much anywhere. Maybe someone else can give you some other suggestions.
Good luck, Neil

aspen

5 Year Member
shipping can get expensive, esp from the states. there are lots of dwarf hobbiests in holland, italy and germany which could likely ship you for cheaper, and with less stress for the fish. how you would find these people is anyone's guess. there is a dutch discus forum and lots of discus people keep dwarfs.

http://www.dph.nl/

sign up the the discus forum at this site, and ask your question there. you may get some good luck that way.

hth, rick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodsAquatics

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….