• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Donation

cosmiccow

5 Year Member
I made a donation yesterday and I urge all other readers to do the same!

I do not know Ted but do know a good cause like running this forum should be supported by its members.

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
I totally agree. I think too often we don't appreciate the work nor expense that goes into many of the forums that we all belong too.

It's very easy to take all this information and interaction with fellow hobbyist for granted. Imagine how lost we would all be if this site and many others like it were to vanish!

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
I try to support all the ones I can as well as the forums for my local clubs. We depend on some of these sites quite a lot for help and to promote the hobby and our fish. For me becoming a sponser was a no brainer. I'm looking forward to the drawings. I think they will be a lot of fun for the donating members as well. I'm working on getting a larger variety of species and dry goods so there will be something there for everyone.

For the price of two lattes you can help support this site for a year! Or for less than the cost of one pair of apistos! You could spend $20 bucks and go to a movie and be entertained for two hours. For that you can get a whole year of 24/7 accessability. Seee....what a bargain!

Apistomaster

5 Year Member
Remember how small and limited the information that could be conveyed through the Apistogram quarterly compared to what an hour's worth of browsing here will turn up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….