• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistos for sale

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hi Chris... I am sure you have seen the images in the Identification section of the piauensis and the confusion I am having with them. Did your line start with wild fish or European-bred fish?

Ttw

5 Year Member
Chris
Recieved the Pebas morado and Pebas putumayo today. They arrived in great shape. Thanks for the extras, much appreciated.

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I am adding Apistogramoides Pullcallpensis to the for sale list. I have 9 total 5 males and 4 females. Fish on the hot list for this month are
Trifasciata Guapore lots of pairs looking very good
Hoignei F1
Norberti F1
Viejita Rio Meta domestic
Atahualpa F1
Cacatuoides triple red domestic
Cacatuoides Sunburst domestic
Cacatuoides White Gold non showing males with White gold genes
Agazzizii triple red Limited pairs and trios
Baenschi outcross
Hongsloi F1
Borellii Parguay still 10 for $20sale
Borellii Opal
Atahualpa proven pairs
Pebas Putumayo
And many more.
E-mail [email protected] for updated pricelist with specials.

WuddyWoodpeckah

5 Year Member
Chris's Trifasciata

Here is a pic of the Trifasciata male from Chris (now out of Quarantine and in the display tank!)

3112866171_a574270ebb_b.jpg

We tried to catch him flaring at the female, but he is really camera shy :( but STUNNING!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….