• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistos for sale

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I have the following fish ready for sale. If you have questions e-mail at
[email protected]

Eremnopyge F1
Pebas Putumayo F1, F2, F3
Nanay Melgar proven pairs F1, F2
Piauiensis
Atahualpa F1
Baenschi
Borellii Opal and Paraguay, and F1
Viejita rio meta F1, F2
Cacatuoides, tripple red, sunburst, white/gold, wild form
Norberti F1
Hoignei
Barlowi F1,F2 limited pairs
Agassizii ,Tefe, Tripple red, Blue
Trifasciata Guapore F1, F2
Pebas Morado F1
Hongsloi Rostrich
Corydoras Panda F1
Geophagus Areos Pair
Geophagus Altifrons Tapajos
Acarichthys Heckelii Show male and Breeder female F1 juvies
Cardinal Tetras

There are pictures of most of the fish for sale on my photobucket also chris1932

Thanks For Looking
Christian

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Wow! Nice lis of Apistos. I've got a friend of yours bringing me a handful of these already. Wish I would have seen the full list before I ordered.

Jeff

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks, Yeah hes had me up late bagging fish. Remind him, fine red flint, plants, any hypancistrus, odd otos, sticky driftwood from ted, and coral red ones. LOL Have fun having him around. He is a great guy.

Chris

Oh and make sure he takes fishroom pictures

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
What size of red flint do you want? I have 6 100b bags of #30 and 1 100lb bag of #20. I can pick up more before Friday if you know what you want.

I've also got the wood. Ted and I are co-owners/sellers of the wood. Most of the stock is stored at my place. Any certain size/shape I need to pull out of storage before Friday?

And pics of fishrooms... http://www.tedsfishroom.com/wp/visits/fishroom-tours/jeff-michels-fishroom ...as a start. But some new shots of the place would be good! (Bring your camera Friday Ted, I've been cleaning glass!)

Jeff

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I am looking for driftwood that is really branchy and tall. Or branchy and long. I am going to revamp a 6 x 20 x 24 150 to a dense planted tank. I am also looking for a display center like the one posted in my Angel habitat post on here. The Red Flint I am looking for is carmel colored and very fine, it needs to be corydoras wisker safe. I will pm you a few pictures with scale included.

Chris

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Clean glass? At your house? What a novelty. See what having a second kid does... keeps you off the streets so you have time to clean glass.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I'm using an orbital sander with some 220 grit. This IS the right way to do this isn't it? I've never cleaned these tanks before and I'm a little confused on what to do.

Jeff

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Yep... but use a larger grit. Start on the outside and keep going until that algae on the inside is gone.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
That would make more sense! I kept getting knocked off the ladder and onto the floor everytime I stuck the sander in the water and turned it on. Now I know...thanks. I'll go out and get some 60 grit today so I'm done cleaning by tomorrow night. I may even try the belt sander to speed things up. Should I have my shop vac standing by?

(Sorry to hyjack the thread Chris! :rolleyes: But at least I bought some of your fish :biggrin: )

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I am sold out if the following species for now.

A tefe
A barlowi
A atahualpa
Geo Aereos

I now have three or four proven pairs of Piauensis, Melgar, and Inca 50
Fish on special are
Pebas putumayo
Pebas Gold
Borellii paraguay
viejita rio meta

Send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will send you a pricelist. I am shipping this week so if you want something and let me know before Monday it will go out right away.

Chris

dooboogoo

5 Year Member
I just got my fish from Chris today. They were already coloring up as soon as I put them in my tank! Very healthy and he included an extra!

cscral

5 Year Member
I got my fish today. AWESOME!!! The cacatoides are already dancing.
Thanks again Chris.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Chris very graciously sent some fish out to the Milwaukee A. S. with Mark D. last month. I ended up with some A. paiuensis and A. cac. 'Sunburst'. The cac is georgeous, and they have spawned. Not many fry the first time around though.

Chris... are your A. paiuensis spawns male heavy? I have a group of six and I think that even the smallest are developing into males. Cool looking fish though!

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I really needed tank space so I bagged all the fish except 4 or five and kept the original female. I wasnt really paying much attention If you need females I will do a cold spawn.

Chris

jonese

5 Year Member
Chris
Thought you'd like to know that your G. Rio Areos arrived in excellent condition and are doing well. They're still a bit shy but I'm looking forward to getting them into the big tank next month. they are beautiful. Thanks

Erick

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Wheew. Of all the fish I shipped I was sweating those. I am glad you are happy with them. Like I said when we talked I wish I had the space to house them but I just dont. I know that in you're big tank they will have a great home and for that I am the happiest.

Chris

BTW I am checking on Guyana. I will keep you posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….