• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Adam's Planted Bowl

discus_noob

Hey guys,

I had a 30 odd plus litre bowl laying around the house. Decided to put it to good use with a 30 minute quick scape to get the bowl out of the garage and in my room). The images were directly after setting it up so it is a dear mess, but it was one hell of a rush job to get it up and running just for fun.

This set up was originally made for a more natural feel for my bedside table, and thought oh it would be awesome with my new iwagumi scape in the same room as soon as that is set up.

It later included more Christmas moss, more needle leaf java, and also some more anubias nana and anubias nana petite. I did not manage to take any pictures of the finished set up unfortunately but it did look very nice and unique.

Hope you guys like;

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Put this el cheapo 6 dollar betta in there;
betta.jpg

Cheers,

Adam

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….