• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

N. America Wtb male hongsloi 2 juvi

Subtle Aquatics

I've been checking aquabid, and wet spot has h. 2 but there not sexed and there sold as pairs. I only need a male. Is anyone here selling juvi males or know where I can get a definite male h. 2 juvi?

I have 2 young fish purchased through a wholesaler that are from The Cichlid exchange the whole side of The Wet Spot.
They are VERY hard to sex out but are half grown maturity. I paid a pretty penny for these as well.
I need to move them to a different tank or? and have them in with a pair of A. steel blues' that have been very aggressive towards them.
I now know why.... Went to do a water change today and saw some unusual movement just after putting in live mosquitoe larvae.
I have 2 day old free swimming fry steel blue babies!!!!! Yehhh. I have to move the threat before the Hongi's get killed!
Your best bet it to get a few instead of 1 fish to better your chances of finding a pair. These fish aren't cheap either. I wouldn't count on The Wet Spot giving you a true pair as it's are hard to sex the younger fish.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….