• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What species is this

Don cheech

So I tried a new dealer for the first time I ordered a pair of Apisto agasizzi fire reds and this is what they sent me, does anyone have any idea what type of Apisto this is

Attachments

• IMG_1875.jpeg
    IMG_1875.jpeg
    269.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1873.jpeg
    IMG_1873.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 48

Apistoguy52

First pick looks to be something that confers with cacatuoides. Second fish in neither agassizii or cacatuoides. Better pictures for the win

anewbie

Danbury out of Connecticut
Funny you mentioned that; he is selling a fish on ebay and i asked him why the picture didn't match the named species. His response was don't worry you will get the right species (this was not an apisto). Also his prices are not that great. For domestic apisto i suggest you try one of these: aquaticclairty, jdaquatics, wetspot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AND

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….