• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What fish is in apistogramma.com logo?

What fish is used in the Apistogramma.com logo?

• Apistogramma sp. Breitbinden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apistogramma bitaeniata

• Apistogramma macmasteri

• Apistogramma cacatuoides - Peru

• Apistogramma steindachneri

• Total voters

mordor

5 Year Member
mordor writes:
It seems to look like A. bitaeniata :?:

Sorry to take control of your post here mordor, but I wanted to experiment with the forum! I am running a poll about your question. Just for fun.

Neil

mordor,
The Apistogramma that I used for the logo was a drawing of the yellow/brown variety of bitaeniata. I used my daughters colored pencils to draw all the various color markings. You can really tell from the logo, but it is an extremely attractive fish, and a tolerable drawing. Neil

Henrique

5 Year Member
Hello,
I think choose just one fish is not corret.Maybe change the logo many times make everybody happy.You know "we can have everybody happy,always someone desagree".

"Ate logo."

apisto85

5 Year Member
LOve

I love the logo.
i think it kinda shows all the good sides of the apistos. if it was a drawing of viejita etc it wouldn't look wery atractive(as a drawing,but as a photo i love viejitas)

Neil

This actually is a drawing of a bitaeniata that i did one night with my daughters art pencils. If you were to see a big enlargement you would be able to tell that it is not worthy of a museum.
Neil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….