• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Website?

DJ_JD

5 Year Member
Guys let me update you.

Scott opened up a Fish store in Hickory NC (approximately 25Minute drive from my fishroom)

his information is as follow: Store name is the fish ware house.
Email: [email protected]
Store number: 828-267-9906

i usually go there every other week and to the club meetings so we stop by the store after wards.

last species of Apistos i picked up were

Apistogramma Borlowi.
Apistogramma Juruensis.
Apistogramma Inka 50.
Apistogrmma Rotpunkt
----------------------------

I know he has

Apisto. Agazzisi
Apisto. Biteniata "Shushupe"
Apisto. Melgar
Apisto Rotpunkt
Apistogramma sp Purple
Apisto Borelli
(he might have more, i just can't remember more)
He has also been very busy we went to Uruguay past November on a collecting trip. and he is going back this march to collect Apistogrammas (thats the target species)

Note: im not selling anything as him, im just trying to help out here with information for fellow members.

Hope this helps out

Juan

PS: im going to try to get up there soon and get him to come by more often or to drop me a list every now and then to update it here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….