• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Updates To Apistogramma.com

Neil

I finally got some of the pictures up on the site that I have been trying to for weeks. There is a ton of new pics, as well as some other updates. Hope everyone takes a look! :D Neil

Cichlids1

5 Year Member
Nice collection! Are you working with the telocichla? They have been on my wish list for a while...I had T. cindarella for a brief while. Had a group of 10 wild fish in a 55g. The filter quit on me, ammonia spike, $250 worth of dead telocichla :evil:

mordor

5 Year Member
Laetacaras I was interested in dispapeared from Fishroom :( I sent you an email about them week ago. No answer so far. I still would like to get fish delivered to the next PCCA meeting so let me know if you or Kevin are going.

Neil

Cichlids1,
I am no longer working with teleos. That is a fish that I had last year (the other Kevin Plazak picture) I had no luck with them. But I did spawn monogramma the year before. They are pretty tough guys to work with. But cool! 8) Sorry to hear about your cinderella. I am always keeping my eye out for them. So I will keep you posted. Neil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….