• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Underwater videos - aquanet.tv

Ekona

5 Year Member
Thanks, Haakon, that is a great site - the best underwater photography of aquatic biotopes I've ever seen - absolutely beautiful! and very informative.
Thanks so much,
Dave

Some of you may already be aware of this, but for those who haven't already checked out the excellent short films over at www.aquanet.tv I highly recommend you do. Excellent stuff!

Here's one about Dwarf Cichlids in Rio Tapajos:

http://www.aquanet.tv/Video/173

-Haakon

Rolo

5 Year Member
Hi,

Some of you may already be aware of this, but for those who haven't already checked out the excellent short films over at www.aquanet.tv I highly recommend you do. Excellent stuff!

Yes, nice movies... ;-)

Last year I won a 10-days-expedition with the Aquanet.tv team to French Guyana. Here you see the movie of our trip.
We found some nice Apistos there. They said, there is just one apisto species in French Guyana (A. gossei), but we also found a second one in the Qyapock drainage, which was only known from the neighbouring brazilian state before... A. sp. Amapá.

A nice view on the Rio Oyapock, the border between Fr. Guyana and Brazil

rio oyapock.jpg

A. sp. Amapá in the biotope in the Rio Armontabo

amapa6.jpg

and some caught ones...

amapa7.jpg

Here's a young male in the aquarium..

amapa_m.jpg

They get even more colourful, when they grow older... ;-)

best regards,
Rolo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….