• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sad News

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
At this time I am clearing out about half of my fishroom. The expense of running all the tanks and the time it takes has not been worth the effort. I will be keeping select species just for fun and may on occasion have some fish to sell. I appreciate all of you that have in the past purchased fish from me.

If you are in the market for tanks I have my middle row for sale on craigslist and aquabid. There are 22 tanks on the rack 8, 55s 12, 15s and 2, 33s
The only thing that is not included are fish and water. Plumbing, wiring, hose, heaters, tanks, stand, sand, gravel, driftwood all have to go. The stand is bolted together so it comes apart easy and as long as your floor is flat it should go back together easily.

John S

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear the bad news. It truly is a labor of love and not enough hours in the day. Even with the center section gone, you still have an impressive collection.

I’ll hit you up when I’ll be in the area.

John

Ttw

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear your decision. I appreciated the quality and variety of the fish you offered. It was good doing business with you.

stud

interesting that youre clearing out your fish room.....sorry to hear that...
but what about my apistos i ordered from you last month?...im still waiting on them sire...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….