• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Problem with search?

S

skinee

Does anyone know why after I do a search I get 3 pages of results but can only veiw the first page. When I try to veiw page 2 or 3 it takes me back to the search engine page.

thanks,Great site BTW

Kenny

Neil

skinee,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

I do not have that happen when I try it. What is your search term and I will try that? If I can't help, I will contact Gary, the admin, and maybe he can figure something out.

Neil

S

skinee

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the reply. I've been looking for info on A.Borellii. I figured this horse had beat to death so I didn't want to post the same questions again. Could it be theres only 1 page about them ?

Thanks for the help!!

Kenny

S

skinee

I also get 106 matches. I've read all of them on page 1, it's when I try to go to page 2. For some reason it takes me back to the search page. I guess i'll just post my questions.

Thanks for the help Neil and Matt.

aspen

5 Year Member
hi kenny, i also tried the borellii search, got the 106 matches, and when going to page 2 and 3, it went with no problem. that is very strange.

rick

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyiahib

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….