• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics of my tanks

mooman

5 Year Member
Well, I finally got photos of my tanks taken and posted on the internet.

Here is the link to a pic of my main tank. (A. panduros, Angels, Neons, Cories)
It is a 29g oxbow lake biotope. The "sand box" in the lower right and the suspended bogwood in the upper left show up as blown out highlights but there wasn't much I could do about it.

maintank3-05.jpg

Here is my 10g "Low Light" Amozon Stream Biotope (2 Bolivian Rams)

lowlight3-05.jpg

My next project is a 20g long "Lake Tang" Biotope with some species of shellie. I'm looking for something that I can keep more than one male in the 20g, will be an active digger, and will breed easily. Any Suggestions welcome

A

Anthony

your tank

Hi that is a beautiful tank you have there if i was a fish in there i would be happy.
Anthony.

cageman

5 Year Member
yes really nice tanks!! although a bit more plants in the mikrogeophagus altispinoza would be nicer! but that is my opinion. really nice fish choice by the way!! I love the wicked character of the Ap. Pandurini.

greetings,

cageman

mooman

5 Year Member
Thanks for the compliments. I was thinking about adding more plants to the ram tank, but that would require more light, and defeat the purpose of a low light and hopefully low maintainance tank. Also, adding more light would detract from the funky/sexy ambiance of the tank :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….