• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New News

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
First of all--I have finally built a site for myself-- http://apistogrammaapistodave.com/default.aspx

Second of all, and this is the biggie---I have finally figured out the Ivanacara adoketa and have around 100 growing up and I think that by the end of May should have some avail---Also I have been successfull with wilhelmi--a little longer but eventually I will have them avail also!

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hey, David, nice start on the web site. You mention that you sell both volumes of Cichlid Atlas. Has a new printing of volume 1 come out yet? There are a lot of people wanting it.

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
Mike

Answert to both of ya---I am going to start breeding Rams and Mike I have to change that ---the 1st hasnt been re-printed, and I talked to Uwe about getting some copies of the 2nd book but it is 1600.00 for two cases and I have to spend that on gas not books--maybe if enough people wanted copies I could do a money up front thing but is a lot of responsibility---Mike could you send me your E-mail address please--I have a new computer with new hard drive and I lost some stuff

bigbird

5 Year Member
well done Dave,

Hope your venture is a success. A pity you are not downunder- as we have limited stock of apistos available. All the best cheers jk :biggrin:

bigbird

5 Year Member
trouble with wife

Hello Dave,

I would like to do that, but I think after seeing your fish rooms and tanks, once I get to you, I would never leave, I am sure my wife would not like that. Hope it all goes well.Have a good one cheers Jk:biggrin:
Ps am trying my luck at breading the Sp Schwarkkinn and Sp Erdfresser now

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
breading

Well the swartkinn---(Shwarzkinn) are not difficult--the eremnypogae are another story--yu can keep them, you can spawn them but you cant (I cant) keep them past a generation or so--nice fish too

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gosia

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….