• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New fish!

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I have recieved some new fish this month.

Apistogramma agassizi red gold

Apist.cacatuoides orange flash

Ap.elizabethae red belly

Apistogramma panduro

Apistogramma nijsseni

Apisto.trifasciata

Apistogramma agassizi santarem

Apistogramma cacatuoides white gold

L129x Hypancistrus gold line

Apistogramma borellii opal

Apistogramma viejita rio meta

Apistogramma viejita gold form

Nanacara sourouru

If you would like to inquire about prices or recieve an up to date stocklist please e-mail me at [email protected]

Give the gift of Apistogramma, the gift that really does keep on giving!

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Just a heads up. Nannacara sourouru is actually a beautifully spotted population of N. aureocephalus - probably the best looking form found so far!

jv_xbishop

5 Year Member
so .......how do we get a hold of you? i've emailed with bunch of questions for your fishes a while back but never got reply. do you work of this site or your emails from the site? i've already baught most of the fishes i want from others but i still need a male apisto baenschi. got any left? how big are they and how much will express shipping be to zipcode 55444? thanks

jay

nicos apistos

5 Year Member
@ jv xbishop I dont think chris has baenschis anymore I asked before. go on cichlids.net and thy sell Baenschis $18.00 each and ask for a good picture as the pic. quality is weak.:biggrin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….