• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Dwarf Cichlid's Aquarium

izzettanju

5 Year Member
My Dwarf Cichlid's Aquarium
1 couple İvanacara(Nannacara) Adoketa
1 couple Mikrogeophagus Altispinosa
20 Hyphessobrycon Herbertaxelrodi
8 Paracheirodon Axelrodi
4 Pterophyllum Scalare
4 Corydoras Similis
2 Corydoras Sterbai
1 couple
L333

izzettanju

5 Year Member
I don't speak english. I speak turkish and french but i will try to answer. Tanksizes 100*40*600=240lt I buy my adoketa couple in 1 May. It was my dream. Agressive, defend territory but harmony in couple. I'm living in south of Turkey (Bodrum), in litlle touristy town. I have difficulty for finding fishs here. I find only 4 similis and 2 sterbai. I find first Hyphessobrycon Herbertaxelrodi's after my favorites Paracheirodon Axelrodi(but only 8)
Another dwarf acara's aquarium of me. Sorry for music. It was a joke.

izzettanju

5 Year Member
hdvm6.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewShNN

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….