• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My collection of T.Candidi

Milk

5 Year Member
HI all;
Since some time since i have posted some picture of my collection of fishes..
Theses are 1 of the purchase that i have got this year.They came to me as F1 of a Wild caught pair..So please enjoy and pardon the poor picture quality.

T.Candidi Male 1: Shot 1
T-2.jpg

T.Candidi Male 1: Shot 2
T-3.jpg

T.Candidi Male 2: Shot 1
Male2.jpg

T.Candidi Male 2: Shot 2
Male1.jpg

Regards
Dimas

Milk

5 Year Member
more......

Female T.Candidi 1:Brood Caring Mood
T.jpg

Female T.Candidi 1:Shot 2-Brood Caring Mood
T-1.jpg

Regards
Dimas

Milk

5 Year Member
Great fish Dimas. Are they the ones you got from Hong Kong? :)

Hey Blue,thank for the great comment...Yes,the 1st male and the female are as the 1st shipment of your Apisto....The 2nd male & the 3rd male are of the next which i got from ApistoWorldHK the following...
But the bad part of the second batch is that 1 of them also turn out to be a sneaker in disguise...so i eventually ended up with additional male...

Regards
Dimas

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvashave

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….