• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my apologies...

C

christo420

Hi all, I posted a note the other day expressing my frustration about not receiving answers to my questions. In the past few days, a few people have answered some of my posts, and it has been pointed out to me that this is a forum for all of us to share in, HOWEVER, it is not the only thing we all have to do throughout our days. I understand that you all are busy with work, families, etc. as am I. I tend to get a little impatient at times, but did not mean any harm.

Thank you for those that have replied, and in the future I will make an effort to be more patient.

Sincerely,
Chris

Neil

No problem, Chris.
It is easy to get a little rattled when you really want help and don't get it right away. Sometimes you get several answers in hours and other times you need to wait a day or 2. That makes it tough.
We are pretty lucky here though. There are so many other forums that I have seen that many questions go completely unanswered. At least here, we get to almost all of them eventually. This is really a good group of people here!

Neil

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….