• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for dwarves in michigan

rytireefs

Looking to work with some gold rams, pelvicachromis other than pulcher. Also, i'm trying to locate some apistogrammoides. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Phil

mightymax1860

I saw A place on youtube by Ted I think it was called fantastic fin looks like a cool place with some rare fish I saw some double red aggies in the video check it out on youtube. other than that I can't help you :)

Gillie

5 Year Member
How's it going Phil, you starting back up? Try talking to Marty or Warren, they may know of a source or call Dale and Chris down at Fantastic Fins in Livonia, they can get just about anything you're looking for. Ted even featured their store in his video from his recent visit to Detroit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….